Cutting-edge social know-how
At NetBooster, we take a different approach to social media. Combining years of search engine marketing experience with social media know-how, we create and deliver strategies underpinned by unbeatable analytical insight. Working with us means you connect meaningfully with your audiences in the right places and the right way, to get results. Our social media consultation covers:
- Social Media Audit - Looking at the current state of play with brand mentions for your brand and key competitors - SWOT analysis on what brand could be doing to increase social media presence.
- Onsite Social Media Technical Setup - Setting up best solutions for allowing your content to be shared across the web. Accurate analytics of activity, consultation on correct types of social media sharing options to be pushing on your website
- PR / Social Media Hub centre - A brands very own social media CMS - pull in activity from other 3rd party platforms and provide system to push out to other social media sites via trackable links.
- Local Social Media - Creation of social media platform for local offices/BUs. Give regional offices a voice whilst keeping a central overview of social media activity.
- Social Media Content Campaign – From concept to execution - idea brainstorm, content creation, syndication and promotion.
a. Creation of video, infographic, article content for social media exposure
b. Research into demographics for content seeding with appropriate influencers
c. Seeding of material with key users and bloggers
d. Tracking of social media impressions via social media metrics and analytics
- Paid Social Media Seeding - Using paid options in social media to provide impressions to content on your website
- Blogger outreach / Product placement - Encouraging Reviews of client products on key blogs and by key influencers on social networks
- Social Media Setup - Account creation, setting up syndication of material between the social media platforms, making brand protection on social media sites
- Social Media policies - Consultation with your business on what aims the social media activity for your business should cover with your employees.
- Social media marketing is a fast-growing discipline and we are at the forefront of it. We are regularly developing white papers, which focus on the various major social media applications. Our pioneering social media team produce these best practice documents to support and enhance our clients’ social media action plans, leading the way in the discipline’s development.
Social media, by its very nature, works best when it’s connected. As a leading search marketing agency, we know the power of an integrated approach, so we ensure your social media and SEO campaigns work together to really deliver.
Find out what our clients have to say about us.
Find out what our PPC team can do for you