Affiliate Account Executive
SalarySalary: circa £20,000 - £24,000 per annum depending on experience + benefits
Requirements All applicants must have the right to live and work in the UK
Affiliate Account Executive job in London
4Ps Marketing, part of the NetBooster Group, are looking for an enthusiastic Marketing or Business graduate looking to kick-start their career in digital. We are looking for an Affiliate Marketing Account Executive to join our dynamic team of digital marketing professionals in our London office
We are looking for candidates with a keen interest in Affiliate Marketing specifically; this performance based marketing channel works with a wide range of publishers which provide platforms to promote our clients brand and products.
This vacancy presents a great opportunity to develop skills in the Affiliate marketing arena. You will be involved creating and implementing affiliate campaigns from concept to delivery. You will be the communication hub between the client, network and publishers, supporting the Affiliate team so your communication skills will be second to none.
Working alongside an experienced team you will have direct input into affiliate marketing campaigns and strategies for NetBooster’s established client base, and will be expected to take responsibility for your own work and outcomes. An analytical mind and problem solving skills are a must; you should have good documentation skills and possess the ability to converse well with others, providing consultation, support and feedback to clients and team members in a clear and understandable way.
Expectations are high and you should strive for success, but always with the support and backing of our talented and experienced team. If you succeed, we succeed.
About us: 4Ps Marketing is part of the NetBooster Group, a forward thinking digital marketing agency with 850+ experts worldwide. Here in the UK we have offices in London and Cornwall. As a leading 360-degree digital agency our services span across search engine marketing (SEO, PPC), social media, display and affiliate marketing, and data intelligence for renowned UK and international clients.
Location: Islington, London
Start Date: February/March 2017
Salary: circa £20,000 – £24,000 per annum depending on experience + benefits (see below). Please note that the salary specified above will be pro rata for part time or fixed term contracts.
Additional benefits: Aside from working with a great team of people we also provide a range of benefits including: 25 days holiday, a healthcare scheme, pension scheme and death in service insurance.
Work environment: We’re always looking to do things better, whether through new technology or new ideas. While we love working hard to solve problems and find new ones, we’ve also created an atmosphere where individuality is embraced, the dress code is casual and pride in our work is our common denominator.
If you’re smart, interested in solving challenging problems, enjoy life and want to work with a talented and dedicated team of digital specialists, then 4Ps Marketing, part of the NetBooster Group might be a good fit for you. In return, we will provide you with a dynamic environment and fantastic working conditions.
Contract: Permanent, full time contract subject to satisfactory completion of a 3 month probationary period, after which there is a 1 month notice period.
Essential skills and experience: We are looking for candidates who bring the right mix of skills, experience and potential.
- You will have an analytical mind and possess problem solving skills;
- You will be a creative thinker and possess excellent attention to detail;
- You will have good documentation skills;
- You will be able to demonstrate good communication skills and possess the ability to converse well with other team members and clients, networks and partners in a clear, understandable way;
- You will demonstrate a strong work ethic, with a positive and flexible attitude, with the ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Ideally have a minimum of six months to one year experience in Online Marketing or Affiliate Marketing but consideration will be given to candidates with a desire to develop their skills in a fast-paced environment;
- Be fully conversant with Microsoft office applications, email and Internet;
- Experience in campaign management processes
- Knowledge about affiliate networks
- Be a proficient user of Microsoft Word and Excel;
- Applicants who hold the correct permissions/visa to work in the UK will be considered first. We will only review applications requiring sponsorship if the role cannot be filled by a candidate who already holds the correct permissions/visa to work in the UK.
- Either have your own transport or the ability to travel independently to the office;
- Be willing to travel to industry/client events.
- Ideally you will be educated to degree level in a Business, Marketing or IT related subject;
- You will possess GSCE (or equivalent) in English and maths at grade C or above.
If this role appeals to you, we would love to know!
Deadline for applications: Noon on 31/03/2017. Please note that we will be interviewing throughout the recruitment process and therefore the role may be filled before the closing date has passed.
You can apply online at www.netbooster.co.uk/careers and upload your CV and covering letter direct to us.
Alternatively, you can email your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing from you.